Welcome to our final post of our Inman series – just in time for the big event next week. Inman Connect will be in New York City starting Monday with the first Hacker Connect. We complete our series with a focus for those in marketing real estate. If you really want to walk away with new ideas, insights, and focus on improving your business through marketing, here a few things you must not miss:
Are Online Leads for Suckers?
This panel, part of the Fanout series, will be moderated by Wendy Forsythe from Carrington Real Estate Service. Expect a lively discussion from a diverse group of agents, brokers, and executives in real estate. If you’re wondering about the value of online leads in the future of real estate marketing, this should be a great talk. Here’s the link.
How to Create a Contagious Real Estate Brand
We love real-life stories of success from people offering something beyond just theory. This is one of those stories. Kala Laos took her Arizona real estate firm from 30 agents to 250 in two years and sold over 2,000 homes. One of her secrets? Video marketing. We’re sure there are a few more gems as well. Here’s the link.
Learning Lab Sessions
There are so many great learning lab sessions around marketing, you might want to be in two places at one time! Here are some highlights:
- To Social or Not to Social? Strategy is the Question. Great topic with Katie Lance. Here’s the link.
- TJ Simmons is doing a couple very cool DIY workshops to teach you how to implement technology into your Google Adwords or Facebook. Here’s the link.
- Give your Brand a Boost: How to Automate Social Advertising with Michael Glazer. 91% of real estate professionals are now using social media to improve their business. How to easily automate some of these efforts. Here’s the link.
- The Secret to Exceptional Customer Service Isn’t What You Think. We might be a bit biased on this one because it features our own Jonathan Bednarsh, but this panel should be a great discussion on improving consumer experiences for the future. Here’s the link.
- Deciphering the Lead from the Noise features another Onboard executive, Scott Petronis. Digital marketing often means more leads than ever coming into your business. Learn how to identify those likelier to transact. Here’s the link.
This is only a small sampling of the many inspiring speakers and panelists happening at Inman. The full agenda can be found here. If you’re interested in downloading our free ebook, Getting the Most from Inman Connect, fill out the form below. If you’re interested in meeting up at Inman, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll see you next week!