Business Support Data Analyst:
Onboard Informatics, the leader in data-driven consumer engagement, is looking for a Business Support Data Analyst to join our team.
The Business Support Data Analyst will learn and run ETL data processing jobs and assist with data deliverables. This role will utilize data obtained through SQL scripting to support customers, fulfill requests, and troubleshoot issues. Do you have experience writing complex queries on data? Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills? Are you a quick learner? You might just be perfect.
In this role, you will work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while communicating regularly with customers, vendors, and the internal development team. You will also be an important contributor to customer support, data processing, and quality assurance initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting customers on software and data products
- Investigating and analyzing data issues and scenarios
- Troubleshooting various web, API, and software/data products
- Becoming a subject matter expert in wide variety of third party real estate and GIS related data sources
- Assisting with data quality testing
- Managing, tracking, and following through on bugs and customer requests
- Running ETL data processing jobs to produce data deliverables
- Documenting, analyzing, and testing data quality from ETL jobs
- Participating in company-wide process improvements
- Strong Communicator – ability to speak “technology” and “business”
Your Data Knowledge:
- Solid understanding of SQL concepts, especially SQL scripting, stored procedures, query optimization, and database performance optimization.
- Experience working in a team environment as a key player with a specific focus on designing, writing and optimizing SQL code, unit testing and hand-off including comments and documentation
- Detail Oriented with excellent time management skills
Experience that would be Nice to Have…but not mandatory:
- Oracle 11 or MS SQL server
- Talend Data Management products
- GIS/spatial data
- ETL (extract, transform, load) process and ETL tools (Talend/Informatica/Ab Initio/Alteryx) a major plus
- Real Estate
More About Onboard Informatics:
Onboard Informatics is a leader in data-driven consumer engagement. Founded in 2002, we aggregate data on every property in the country and the surrounding areas. We use this data to create tools for top real estate, media and technology companies that improve websites and other applications with the dynamic, personal and timely information consumers care about.
More About Working at Onboard Informatics:
We are a team of 20. We work downtown. Some call us obsessed with data and what it can do. We prefer enthusiastic.
If you like to work hard, take pride in what you do, and aren’t looking to “dial it in”, this might just be the perfect place for you. Let’s find out.
Please Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your cover letter with a brief statement on why Onboard could be the right fit for you
- Your resume
Thank you for your interest!