Business Development Representative | Onboard Informatics
Looking for a self-motivated, versatile, effective sales professional for one of the most exciting companies in real estate technology.
- Develop new business opportunities through outbound outreach. You’ll find companies who will be a good fit for Onboard and identify decision-makers to build up a pipeline of qualified leads for the Sales Executives.
- Write the compelling emails to drum up interest in our solutions.
- Ask the tough questions to uncover prospects’ challenges.
- Qualify inbound leads.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities.
- Become a product expert. You are not selling, you are educating prospects to show them Onboard can solve their challenges.
- Manage, track, and report all data/activities in Salesforce.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of work experience. Technology sales experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sharp attention to detail. You are highly organized and process-driven.
- Motivated by the opportunity to prove yourself and grow with the team.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Send your resume along with a short note of why you are perfect for this job to email@example.com