Client Success Manager | Onboard Informatics
Onboard’s clients include some of the largest, most influential real estate and technology companies in the United States, and the CSM is the executive responsible for making them fantastically successful. CSMs work hand-in-hand with C-Level Executives and key stakeholders to attract, engage and convert sales opportunities using our products. Within Onboard, you are the voice of the clients – guiding their needs toward Onboard’s goals and forging strong relationships throughout every level of the organization. The CSM will be responsible for overall customer wellbeing by monitoring customer health, proactively addressing issues, and acting as an escalation point, as needed. But even more important: you will be the one designing the unique strategies used by each of your clients to achieve value. Onboard is always looking for new ways to make our clients successful and the CSM position has a strong potential to shape the future of our company! You will also have responsibility for renewals and upsells, and will work very closely with the sales & marketing team to design and execute upsell strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the client relationship with high levels of trust and satisfaction to increase adoption and ensure retention
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Design strategies to make the Onboard products successful initiative for each one of your clients
- Be a champion of client needs within the organization; the primary client liaison
- Define and drive ‘client outreach’ programs (with support of marketing and product) to maintain a strong level of communication with clients and keep Onboard ‘on the radar’ at client level
- Perform periodic assessments of client implementations and use of products and services to ensure optimal use and value; make best practice recommendations when appropriate
- Develop comprehensive understanding of client business – their market, needs, problems & objectives; recommending appropriate Onboard solutions and strategies to meet those objectives as much as possible
- Work closely with internal fulfillment teams to address client issues and needs
- Identify, develop and close upsell opportunities
Who you are:
- You have Strong relationship management skills: engaging, motivating, communicating, and executing
- You enjoy complex problems and designing creative solutions
- You are outgoing yet an active and empathetic listener
- You tell compelling business propositions via conversation and presentation
- You are a strong team player but still a self-starter
- You thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you; its just who you are.
- You’re eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: they win, so you win.
- You have the ability to influence other functions to drive shared client success
What you’ve done:
- 7+ years of relevant experience managing client and/or partner relationships
- Solid understanding of web-based technology including data feeds, web applications and delivery methods. e.g. APIs
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Experience with online strategy, site development strategy and basic front-end technology and user experience issues
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes participation in company commission plans and/or bonus pool, equity plan, excellent health, dental, vision, 401(k) plans. Serious candidates who are interested in applying for this position should send their resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best person for the job (including salary requirements) to CSM@onboardinformatics.com for immediate consideration. Resumes without salary requirements and a cover letter will not be considered.