Interactive Product Manager
Onboard Informatics, the leader in data-driven consumer engagement, is looking for a skilled Product Manager to join our team.
In this role you will develop, manage and execute the roadmap for our consumer-facing interactive products, which currently include: content-driven email alerts, interactive web and mobile reports, embeddable content widgets and responsive lead capture landing pages.
Our solutions are implemented as co-branded and/or white labeled enhancements to our client’s web, mobile, social and content marketing strategies. So while consumer experience is crucial, a measureable benefit to our clients is paramount.
You will work in partnership with other product managers, application developers, data processors, designers and marketers to successfully release highly engaging and converting solutions. You will work to enhance existing capabilities and create entirely new capabilities by proactively defining improvements using analytics, A/B testing, path-flow analysis and other means to test-measure-act and continuously evolve our offerings.
You are a self-starter. You’re driven by metrics. You understand consumer engagement. You have developed successful email campaigns and interactive capabilities and can demonstrate why they were successful. Most of all, you know there’s always room for incremental improvement.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Relentlessly monitor and analyze assigned KPIs to drive recommendations
- Create product requirements, user stories and backlogs
- Develop a roadmap for evolving Onboard’s interactive solutions
- Develop build/buy analyses and maintain an ongoing feature gap/capabilities matrix
- Develop, prioritize and communicate a backlog driven by KPIs
- Assess partnerships, licensing opportunities, and potential 3rd party integrations
- Define, drive and measure beta tests, pilots and trials with clients and partners
- Manage the product life-cycle, including retirement of offerings that are no longer relevant
- Conduct research with clients, prospects, partners, consumers and other stakeholders to ensure enhancements and extensions are measurable and quantifiable
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record delivering effective consumer-facing web, mobile, email or social products
- Superior attention to detail in developing feature analyses and product requirements
- Precise and effective customer communications
- An ability to think creatively and strategically, while executing methodically
- A blend of business and technical savvy
- A big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required
- An ability to work with Technology and Marketing teams simultaneously
- A composed, poised and professional demeanor
- A history of teamwork and successful collaboration with cross-functional teams
- The ability to translate business needs into business and product requirements
- Previous experience with data / content driven engagement
You should have the following background:
- 4-5 years in software product management for web applications, websites, mobile apps, email systems, messaging apps and/or social apps in a B2B2C company
– OR –
- 4-5 years experience in interactive product management, preferably with a media, consumer internet or real estate-focused portal
More About Onboard Informatics:
Onboard Informatics is a leader in data-driven consumer engagement. Founded in 2002, we aggregate data on every property in the country and the surrounding areas. We use this data to create tools for top real estate, media and technology companies that improve websites and other applications with the dynamic, personal and timely information consumers care about.
More About Working at Onboard Informatics:
We are a team of 20. We work downtown. Some call us obsessed with data and what it can do. We prefer enthusiastic.
If you like to work hard, take pride in what you do, and aren’t looking to “dial it in”, this might just be the perfect place for you. Let’s find out.
Please Submit the following to email@example.com:
- Your cover letter with a brief statement on why you are the right fit for this role
- Your resume
Thank you for your interest!