Onboard Informatics is seeking an experienced Product Manager who can immediately add value to our customers, offering, and internal team. This role will be responsible for managing and developing our tools which today include a developer portal, multiple data APIs, code samples, developer documentation and helpers.
- Define and drive the value proposition and position of our data APIs and their platform
- Create and execute a Road Map for the API Platform that addresses the business problems of our target
- Work and support colleagues in Product, IT, Data and Development on product strategy, planning, definition, and delivery
- Develop product requirements that incorporate build versus buy, beta tests, pilots and trials, and ongoing research with and through the larger Product Team
- Assess partnerships, licensing opportunities and potential third-party integrations
- Define the standards and requirements for Onboard’s external APIs
- Help define, monitor and improve the API management, infrastructure and deployment processes
- Lead client API support and onboarding
- Educate end users, customer development staff, and the internal team on the functionality of products
Relentlessly monitor the following Key Performance Indicators:
- Increase sign-ups and ongoing usage of the Data APIs and the Developer Platform
- Improve conversion rate of trial users to paid accounts
- Increase client satisfaction with the APIs and Onboard in general
More About You
Are you a self-starter ready for a new challenge? Are you familiar with the world of application developers? Can you identify what makes an API useful? Do you peruse the latest developer tools, open source projects and developer documentation just for fun? You might just be ready for this next challenge.
Experience / Skills:
- Delivered successful APIs and / or developer tools
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically – we’re a small shop
- Worked with a range of teams – from marketing to IT
- Translated business needs into product requirements
- Worked with application developers as a primary target
- 3+ years in API and / or developer tool product management OR a combination of experience as an API developer with strong business skills
- Bonus points if you love data, real estate, or snacks. We have a lot of snacks.
More About Us
Onboard Informatics is a leader in data-driven consumer engagement. We aggregate data on every property in the country and their surrounding areas. Our clients use this data to engage their customers and turn that engagement into sales. Our data is available on a developer platform that houses our APIs. Check out the platform here. This is what you will be running.
What it’s like at Onboard
We are a small (but mighty) team in a downtown WeWork. We’re basically a start-up that’s been around 15 years. You may not know who we are, but if you live in a house or apartment, you’ve seen what we do. If your perfect job involves hard-work, ownership, creativity and constant improvement, we should talk.
emEil firstname.lastname@example.org with why you’re perfect for this role with a link to your CV or LinkedIn.